Always connected to your vehicles on the road.
- Fixed installation into the vehicle for reliable tracking
- Monitors driving behaviour
- Fits into any vehicle
- Add-on functionality easily available
- Works in combination with WEBFLEET
TomTom LINK 410 - the reliable connection to WEBFLEET
More than just vehicle tracking
- Real-time and historical information on vehicle position and movement.
- Deep insights into driving behaviour such as speed, steering, braking and acceleration.
- WEBFLEET trip reports, logbook reports and driving behavioural reporting.
First choice for light commercial vehicles
- Rapidly installed into any commercial vehicle.
- Swiftly deployed across the fleet.
- Certified installation and support partners across the country.
Add-on functions readily available
- Connects to a TomTom PRO driver terminal for complete fleet management.
- Allows 3rd party hardware to connect via Bluetooth to capture additional data from in and around the vehicle with LINK.connect, such as temperature sensors, tyre pressure, barcode scanning, RFID.
- Extended eco-functionality by adding the LINK 105.
ADVANCED VEHICLE TRACKING
WEBFLEET® + LINK 410
WEBFLEET’s easy-to-use ‘Software as a Service’ technology fits any commercial vehicle. Its innovative online fleet management capabilities give you total visibility of everything that happens on the road. Go beyond knowing when, where and how a vehicle was driven, support your teams in the field with the right tools to make their jobs easier. Our certified installers will get you up and running within a day, without any IT installation and you’ll start saving money from day one.