Add-on device for fuel information
Small device - big impact
- Real-time fuel monitoring
- Carbon footprint reporting
- Reports vehicle and engine diagnostic trouble codes
- OptiDrive 360 support
- Fast installation to the vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Add-on device for fuel information. Works in combination with LINK 410/ 510 vehicle
TomTom LINK 105 is an easy and effective way to retrieve important vehicle data. The LINK 105 reports vehicle information such as fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and engine trouble codes. WEBFLEET provides useful reports and dashboards to take action.
- Get a clear overview of how your fleet is dealing with fuel consumption
- Empower your staff to develop a more efficient, professional driving style
- Drive down fuel and maintenance costs by monitoring the condition of your vehicles
- Impress customers by demonstrating your eco-friendly approach
The LINK 105 is easy to install. You can simply plug it into the standard vehicle OBD-II port of most light commercial vehicles.*
* The LINK 105 works in passenger cars and in light commercial vehicles. Contact us to make sure that your vehicles are compatible.
LINK 105 + LINK 410/510 VEHICLE TRACKING DEVICE
- The LINK 105 is an add-on device for our vehicle tracking devices LINK 410/510. It connects to the LINK vehicle tracking device via Bluetooth.
- Together, the LINK and LINK 105 provide you with all the insights you need to operate greener, safer and more efficient vehicle fleet.
- The LINK vehicle tracking device logs when, where and how a vehicle is driven.
All information is presented to you via WEBFLEET*. WEBFLEET provides at-a-glance dashboards so you know when to act. Or use WEBFLEET’s configurable reports to analyse in greater detail and look for efficiency improvement.
* Requires a TomTom LINK 410/510.